• Kunefe is considered to be one of the most delightful Turkish desserts. It is a crispy, cheese-filled dessert made with kadayif (in other words phyllo dough), soaked in sweet, sugar-based syrup.
• It is a soft but crispy dessert sprinkled with ground pistachios and usually served with ice cream which creates a perfect unforgettable combination of hot and cold.
• It was considered, decades ago, as a Royal dessert affordable only to highly respected people.
• It is sometimes associated with special occasions, but any day is a great opportnity to enjoy this delicacy.
• No artificial flavors or preservatives added.
• 100% Handmade, being difficult to find in the market.
• 100% Local butter.
• 100% Special White cheese.